Monday, December 1, 2014

Can He fix it?

Life has turned into an episode of bob the builder.  Yet, instead of wondering if Bob can fix it, we sit and wonder if God can fix it.

God the creator, can He fix it? God the creator, yes He can!!

We have all been hurt and left with scars that are hard to fix.  When I was little, I was running in from recess and I fell and scraped my nose.  It left a huge mark on my nose.  Physical pain is visible.  You know when you have been healed, when the swelling goes down or the redness goes away, or when you can move it like you used to.

Yet, with emotional scars they are out of your control.  Can you put Neosporin on it?  Can you go to the doctor?  Can you put your heart in a cast?  No…your emotional scars are a lot less tangible and whole lot less quantifiable.

To be honest…this fact kinda frustrates me.  As a person that loves control, I want to be able to fix it.  I want to take over the process and figure out how I can fix it.  Do I need to start a new bible study on healing?  Do I need to remove myself from the situation and ignore it completely?  Do I need a take a break and just not feel anything for a while?  What do I need to do?

God has simply said,  "You need to give me control"

For the one who made your heart, can surely fix it.

I has no clue how to fix my pain and hurt.  Emotions freak me out because they make me feel so out of control.  They are hard to understand and are a lot less logical then I don't know the cough that been having for the last few days.

Yet, God is the ultimate doctor.  Say, your oven was broke.  The best person to fix your oven would be the one who created it right?  Well, God created emotions, and He created every aspect of you heart and who you are.  So don't you think He would be the best person to fix it?

So…let's lay at the fathers feet and pray for healing, freedom and peace.  Lets pray for healing from the pain, freedom from the past, and peace that God is in control.

"Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me?  Hope in God; for i shall again praise him, my salvation and my God" Psalm 42:11


No comments:

Post a Comment