Sunday, April 20, 2014

This I know!!!

Last post, I told you all about how life is uncertain.  Which is true, life will have it's ups and downs.

Yet, I will always have joy!!

Because there is one thing in this life that is certain. 

He is the guy that created it all. 

Jesus Christ is the one thing that is certain, and that is how we are able to handle all of life's uncertainties. 

That's why when the world gives us grief, we can have joy.  When the world gives us fear, we can have peace. When the world gives us hate, we can have love. 

For God is certain. 

God is Emet Elohim Emet, meaning faithful and true.

God is the rock on which I stand and will never falter.

Life may bend
But I won't break
For I have a God
Who won't Forsake
I have a God who won't let me be
For he has grabbed my heart and taken hold of me.

So, this easter sunday. 

Let us rejoice that the Jesus's resurrection is the only sign we need. It's the proof, that our God is truly in fact God.  It is the power, by which we are able to live.  Without the resurrection, our faith is in a dead God.  But today, we have faith that our God is not dead, and the Spirit that raised Christ from the dead, now lives in us. 

So, today reflect, and have rejoice.

For we don't depend on our best friends, we don't depend on our spouses, we don't even depend on the church.

We depend on a God, who was and is and will always be faithful.  

He is powerful.  He is mighty and last of all He loves us. 

HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment